For Windows 2000
XP, Vista, 7 & 8
Easily create cross-stitch patterns for hand stitching or export
for use on your embroidery machine. Create patterns from a multiple of
sources including photographs, clipart or scanned cross-stitch charts.
- Stitch types include: full, half, quarter, petite, back/straight,
over 50 different specialty stitches, French Knots, and beads
- Up to 240 floss colors can be used per design from brands such as
DMC® and Anchor.
- Complete printing support including print preview, color printing,
and options for controlling the content and size of the printout.
- Four ways to view a pattern including stitch, symbolic, solid or
- Drawing and editing via the mouse simply by pointing and clicking